Effective February 6th, 2012
Vaughan Group Web Site
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE VAUGHAN GROUP WEB SITE.
The following sets forth our information gathering and disclosure practices.
In certain parts of this website, we may ask you to provide us with your contact information to sign up for Workshops, respond to requests for business consulting support, to send you communications including newsletters and other notifications, to improve the Vaughan Group service and for other uses consistent with Vaughan Group’s business purposes. We may send you emails to share information or seek your involvement and assistance in program activities, If you have questions about, or would like to opt out of, one or more of the ways Vaughan Group plans to use your personal information or keep you up to date about its operations, activities or services, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may enter into relationships with third parties who provide vendor services to us for billing payment for example, where sharing personal information is necessary to ensure payment is made properly. In either circumstance, we disclose personal information only to the extent it is necessary, and we further require that the third party maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. Vaughan Group does not otherwise share, nor does it sell, trade or rent, your personal information to third parties.
Although Vaughan Group uses reasonable efforts to safeguard your personally identifiable information; transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. All third parties that provide services for us are obligated to protect your personal information in accordance with Vaughan Group’s policies, except if we inform you otherwise at the time of collection.
We are not responsible, and will have no liability for, disclosure of personally identifiable information due to errors in transmission
or the unauthorized acts of third parties.
Vaughan Group’s Online Registration Form provides customers with the ability to register for Vaughan Group Workshops. Registrants will need to enter specific, personal information about themselves. All information provided to Vaughan Group through the Online Registration Form is stored on secure systems not accessible to the public and will protect your personal information in accordance with Vaughan Group’s policies.
Such changes and/or modifications shall be posted on the Vaughan Group website and shall be effective immediately upon
Use of Vaughan Group Website
to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms periodically for changes.
Your continued use of the Vaughan Group website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. We may add, add to, change or remove any part of these TERMS & CONDITIONS at any time, with or without notice.
Any changes to these TERMS & CONDITIONS or any terms shown on this website apply as soon as they are shown.
All of the content of this website, including all graphics, text, images, photographs, illustrations and design is protected by copyright and/or trademark and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to Vaughan Group. Use of the materials contained on this website on any other website is strictly prohibited. Any other use of any of the materials on this website including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication without permissions from Vaughan Group is prohibited.
The Vaughan Group website and all contents are provided without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Vaughan Group does not represent or warrant that the information and/or facilities on or accessible via this website are accurate, complete or recent, or that the website be free of defects, such as viruses or other elements. By using this website the user assumes all costs that may arise from using the Vaughan Group website.
Please let us know if you see any inaccurate information displayed on our website. Third party links on our website are for convenience only and we are not responsible for the content in any site linked to or from this website.
Vaughan Group welcomes your questions and comments.
By E-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 613-503-2325
Effective February 6th, 2012
Digital Photography Workshops Registrant Information Terms and Conditions
• You will receive confirmation of registration via email upon registration. Please keep this confirmation for your records.
• It is the responsibility of the student to come prepared for class with the materials and supplies listed in the course outline.
• In the event of an emergency or an unforeseen change, Vaughan Group may need to contact registrants.
Please ensure that you provide us with a current phone number or cell number upon registration.
Courses & Workshops
• Please try to register no later than ten (10) days prior to the course start date to ensure that there is adequate time for us
to notify you of any cancellations or changes.
• Vaughan Group will make every effort to reschedule a class that has been cancelled due to inclement weather, instructor illness or circumstances that are beyond the control of the Vaughan Group.
• Changes cannot be made to the printed course calendar after publication.
Visit the online version of the course calendar for access to the most up-to-date information.
• Prices are subject to change at any time, without notice.
• All requests to transfer must be made over the phone or in person and accompanied by the payment of any difference in cost between the courses. Original payments are credited to the new course and any overpayment is refunded.
• Requests for a course transfer must be made before the second scheduled class of the current course.
• There are no transfers allowed on one-day courses or weekend courses unless you request to transfer seven (7) days before the start of the course.
• You should attend your first class as scheduled unless you hear otherwise. Vaughan Group will provide a minimum of three (3) days notice should a class need to be cancelled. Registrants will be fully refunded or credited.
• In the case of a cancellation by Vaughan Group, any fees paid will be refunded. If you would prefer, you may apply your fees to another course registration.
• Vaughan Group reserves the right to cancel or suspend courses, change start/end dates, change start/end times, combine classes, change instructors or limit enrolment. Accuracy of brochures and web material may be affected as a result. However, Vaughan Group makes every effort to ensure the classes listed in the course calendar online and in print are provided
• Your registration fees are fully refundable if you withdraw at least seven (7) days before the course start date. There are no refunds for withdrawals within seven (7) days of the course start date.
• Vaughan Group will not refund payment for any withdrawal after the course start date.
Requests for a course withdrawal should be made in person or by phone.
Please note: By registering for a photography class with Vaughan Group, a division of Barbara D. Chomey and Associates Inc. you agree to release the school and its representatives from all responsibilities for an injury, loss or damage, however caused, which may be sustained by you or any other person attending a Workshop.